Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Software Evaluation #2

Here is a link for my sofware evaluation of music masterworks.


http://screencast.com/t/a4j7cLbI

This is a great program that I will probably be purchasing soon.
It would be a good resource for any classroom that involves music, but especially classes that involve singing.

4 comments:

Laurie Shearer said...

Hi Tim,
Great to have infor on another notation software that is available. It appears to be fairly user friendly which is always nice. Great Job!!
Laurie

Jonathan Rester said...

Tim,

Great review of the software. I think you summed up the most important parts of the program in the short time that Jing gives you to record. I would be interested to know if the voice to midi would also work for pianist or wind players also. Seems simple enough that younger students could be taught to use the software as well.

Kim Walls said...

Good work!

Kim Walls said...

Great work!